Stoptober is back!
Stoptober gives you the opportunity to quit for 28 days.
Stoptober has driven over 1 million quit attempts to date. Public Health England have started “It is based on research that shows that if you can stop smoking for 28-days, you are five times more likely to stay smokefree for good”.
This year we want raise awareness of how you can get involved in Stoptober, who knows – you may end up quitting for good!
Everyone’s aware of the health risks connected to smoking, from variations of cancer to coronary heart disease to having a stroke. Smoking can put huge strain on your health.
For everyone that begins their Stop Smoking journey with us in October. If you reach your 4 week quit date with us, you will receive a free Everyone Health goodie bag.
See below to find the closest clinic to you:
- Well + Pharmacy – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- WednesburyLibrary – Monday
- Khaira Pharmacy – Monday
- Brooke Street Community Centre – Monday
- Thimblemill Library – Tuesday
- Friar Park Pharmacy- Tuesday, Wednesday
- Langley Library – Wednesday
- Tipton Library – Wednesday
- Blackheath Library – Wednesday
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Stonecross – Wednesday
- Bearwood Pharmacy – Wednesday
- Glebefields Library – Thursday
- Lyng Pharmacy – Thursday
- Oldbury Library – Thursday
- Jubilee Park Community Centre – Thursday
- Dorothy Parkes Community Centre – Thursday
- Bleakhouse Library – Friday
- Midcounties Pharmacy – Friday
- Cape Hill Asda Pharmacy – Friday
- Sidhu’s Pharmacy – Friday
- Great Bridge Library – Friday